Peru Ayahuasca experience 2017 Chapter 3.



After the ceremony, we could have a flower bath to clean our energy in the morning. I didn’t go because I was fast asleep and slightly nervous of the fact I may have thrown up all over one or both of the shaman. When the medicine took me, I lost all control of my body and mind. We were encouraged to sit up as the shaman passed us to receive the icaro’s (songs). I think I tried but I have no clue as to whether I did or not. I know I could not even get to the toilet without help. The facilitators were so utterly amazing. They were there when we needed them. Supporting and encouraging. I will never forget their selflessness. Literally carrying us if we could not walk.
So, after my doze in the morning, we had the integration. When it was my turn I said my piece and felt quite emotional. I kept it short.
We had a guided meditation that day and it was beautiful. I felt so calm. Although the night was rough we had another ceremony that night, so I rested as much as I could.
Lunch was delicious. Salad mostly but I did not want to eat too much. I kept hydrated as it was hot.
I rested in the afternoon. The fan was working hard.
In the evening I went to the Maloka. This time with pillows as I did not want to lie down with nothing. I set out all my bits. Water bottle, glasses case, pillows, blanket and head torch. Looking around the room to see where I was in relation to the door to the outside and the direction of the toilet. Pointless as I needed guidance to get there anyway. I put my crystal in on the altar and sat back. There were two different shamans tonight and I wondered what energy they would bring to the ceremony.
Proceedings began the same way with an offer of a mapacho. This time I accepted. I puffed on the cigarette without inhaling. Most unpleasant. We were then cleansed with the sage and waited for the brew to be handed out. My turn came, the glass was gently placed into my hand with the same good wishes for a pleasant journey. I did as before and after setting my intentions swallowed the drink as fast as I could.
This time I did not immediately feel sick and was able to keep the liquid down longer. I guess about half an hour or so. I noticed a thought would come up and then suddenly I would feel sick and throw up. I felt as If I was being cleaned inside out and my body began to feel better and stronger. I had a sensation that my brain was being washed and new neural pathways were being created. I saw old thought patterns fall away and I felt excited and drew deep breaths.
I felt different the second time and at one point I asked Lee to take me outside. I just wanted to be under the stars with my feet in the dirt appreciating nature. I was being restored and reset. A beautiful experience.
I went back in and lay down. I heard people going through their trip and I could send love and healing to those going through a rough patch. All manner of different sounds came from people. Laughing, crying, strange languages, clicking and humming. I was quiet. Mother Ayahuasca was gentle with me this night.
I felt healed deeply and went to sleep.
We had a laid-on market selling us all kinds of paraphernalia. I bought a 3d painting of a beautiful woman in an ayahuasca ceremony, some shorts and a few handmade trinkets as presents. Doing my bit for the local economy as I liked to tell myself.
We had supper that night and the vibe was good. Lee put on a video for us and we all huddled in the Maloka. I was happy to have the night off and relax.
I slept well feeling refreshed as I woke both thanks to the healthy lifestyle and my trusty machine pumping me full of oxygen.
A cold shower in the morning was a relief and a good way to wake up. More of a necessity for me really.
After lunch, we went on a visit to a school nearby. We met some of the children. They were shy and inquisitive. They seemed to enjoy us being there. Casey the owner is working with the school to help with lots of projects among them deworming and trying to organise more teachers. Incredible guy.
We went on a short boat ride and saw dwellings along the river bank. The highlight was seeing a pod of dolphins swimming close to us. Beautiful Creatures. I went for a quick swim and the water was warm and inviting.
When the third ceremony rolled around it was to be the last for a few of the crew but most still had two more.
Each ceremony began the same way and was very calm and peaceful. I could hold down the medicine a bit longer this time. As it began to work in me I felt my ego being smashed and then I was shown my potential. I am a healer and must step onto that path. I saw my hands glow silver and I could pull pure energy into myself. I was then able to sit and be fully content. I could just BE.
I spent most of the trip in this state able to recognise different spiritual beings quite clearly with my eyes open. I felt comfortable. We could ask for a second cup if we wanted to, but I felt the medicine was so strong I simply did not need anymore. I sat and let the medicine work its magic.
I relaxed and dozed until it was light and then I went back to my hut.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peru Ayahuasca experience 2017 Chapter 1.

Peru Ayahuasca experience 2017 Chapter 4.

Peru Ayahuasca experience 2017 Chapter 2.